Jimmy<3

Tomorrow, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

My heart goes out to Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny, Val, the Sullivans, the Berry brothers, Larry, and everyone else who Jimmy had touched with his life.

I'm going to celebrate his life and do what I can to make the world see how amazing he was. I'm going to try and not cry, but I know I won't be able to help a few tears. He would want all of us to be happy. He would want all of us to be smiling and laughing and having the time of our lives; because life is too short and is too unpredictable.

Sure, I'm going to be very sad tomorrow, but I'm also going to be very happy knowing he's in a much better place than this world. He deserves the absolute best.

I hope that when it's my own time to go, that I'll finally get the chance to meet him, and explain to him why I love him so much and what he's done for me. And see his beautiful, gorgeous face with that amazing smile and crystal blue eyes.

Damn, I'm already starting to cry.

Jimmy, I love you. I miss you. I never knew you to the extent to be called anything more than just a fan, but you always gave me hope and I felt like I had known you. I want what's best for you, and I guess you had other things to do in bigger places. So, I love you. I bet you look beautiful with wings.

February 9, 1981-December 28, 2009.
December 27th, 2010 at 11:22pm