Since it's Christmas, lets talk about shit we hate.

I hate people who spend to much time on these damn computers. I'm not saying computers are wrong, and evil. I use them myself. I am not that stupid.
But we all know those people, that sit idle by their trusted screen. They look like something the cat dragged in because they haven't seen the sun in forever, they haven't lifted anything heavier than the damn sofa cushion and only to look for their "I'm EMO" t-shirt they love so damn much. Sure, they wear a couple of inches to much of eyeliner, and they have zooidic like eyes from sitting to close to the computer screen. ARMS LENGTH people! That is recommended! And for every hour you sit there, you should take one away from it.

Have you smelled the air outside? I'm sorry if you love the smell of stinking Doritos and a sat upon pillows smashed in your face when you go to bed. Smell a rose, slap yourself in the face to feel alive. Do something productive. And by productive, I don't mean make a banner of your favorite Placebo song. You know, that one with a hurt boy crying, with blood down his hand and naked chest.

But most of all, I hate these people because they have the nerve to sit there, and write shit like this journal, just to make their sorry ass feel better because mommy doesn't love them as much as their soccer playing older brother. Or their cheer leading younger sister.

Do you know why people love soccer-kid and cheer-chick better than you?

Because they live a life outside their home. And they don't stare at you like that kid from The Ring. Smile a little. Dare to grasp the world outside of your comforter.

And, I do have to say this. I wrote this journal as a statement. So don't tell me, with this journal I am just the same.

And for the kids that think:

" Oh I sit in all day and smell like Doritos and blood, but I'm not like this. I just like the way I live. I choose to have no friends".

WAKE UP KID! THIS IS YOU!
December 28th, 2010 at 12:41am