I really effed it up this time, didn't I my dear?

I don't know about all of you, but I am ready for 2010 to end.
Everything just went down hill, for me, these last two months.

I constantly fight with my friend Brandon(which I don't know how much longer he will want to be my friend.), fighting with my parents,

I really hope 2011 has more to offer for me.
I'm ready to get rid of the fighting and there be no more problems. I want the rest of my Junior year of high school to be great. I want to remember it as if it is my Senior year, so when I am a Senior it will be twice as memorable.

I plan to make a list of my achievements I want to accomplish in 2011, and even if I can't get through them all I hope to at least get some.

I have started a journal book outside of this, and what I have been doing lately is every time I get mad or sad or just feeling the need too, I write the person a letter to that person, put it in an envelope with their name.

I'm thinking of giving them too them after this year is over so they can know what I was thinking, but I might not, because it might mess up a few things. Number one on my list of things to do in 2011

To stop fighting.

I'm tired of it and I'm tired of crying about it. It hurts me even when the people don't know it, and I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself. I am just ready for things to get better, and I hope they do.

I hope things are better for YOU in 2011 too.
what are you New Year resolutions?
December 28th, 2010 at 01:47am