Melanie's a tool

So...I started a Supernatural fanfiction. Why ? 'Cause I can. It's lame though |D
Here's ma notes:

Title: "We'll Be Together Again"
About how Dean & Sam grew up on the road with John ((obvs.)), but they were also on the road with Philip, John's close friend and a great hunter. With Philip is his daughter, Jade ((maybe, havnt decided on her name yet)). Jade and Dean always pissed each other off, but anyone and everyone can tell that there's something there. When Philip and Jade had to leave ((not sure if they're the ones leaving yet...shall brainstorm later >:D)), Dean gave Jade a necklace that he made; a one-of-a-kind star locket, with a picture of them inside.
Thirteen years later, Dean and Sam are hunting vampires ((?)), and run into a sexy and familliar bartender, with a strange locket around her neck. The Winchesters are reunited with the only hunter their age that they grew up with. Jade assists the boys on their latest hunt, and then Dean offers for her to come on the road with them. But she declines, saying that she doesnt want to get her heart broken again, by them getting seperated ((which, she believes, will most definately happen)). She then admits that Dean is the only person she's ever loved.
D'AAAAW <3

Anyhoo....
Why they left:
So, I'm changing it so that the Winchesters are the ones that left. Jade and Dean are fifteen. Jade and her dad arrive at the hotel they were all staying at -two connected rooms, one for the adults, one for the kids- after a trip to....somewhere. A restaurant or something. Anyhoo.... Jade finds her room completely empty, except for a necklace on her pillow, along with a note in Dean's hand -"I'm sorry" is all it says. Inside the locket, is a picture of Jade and Dean when they were younger, his arm around her shoulders, and both of them smiling at the camera. Jade's heart breaks, and she vows never to love again. She then puts the necklace on, and never takes it off.

After the intro thingerr of when they were teens...I'll put a 13 years later thing, or something. Switching of perspectives every chapter.

DESCRIPTION:
July 1997
John Winchester and his boys are on the road again, but not alone. Along for the ride is John's close friend Philip, and his young daughter, Jade. She is the only person close to Dean and Sam's age that they actually got to know in their youth. Dean and Jade are fifteen, Sam is eleven. Jade and Dean have always faught, and usually get on each others' nerves, but everyone can tell there's something there. But what happens when situations happen, people change, and a love that should have lasted forever, never begins ?
Go back thirteen years into the past, and take a look at a teenage Dean, and see how he became the seemingly cold dick he is today.

xoxo
Melanie.
December 28th, 2010 at 02:15am