For people who are in the Avenged Sevenfold family..And the A7X fans--Please remember this..

“I think you gotta have balls to be an Avenged fan sometimes. A lot of our fans get hated on just as much as us. To me, Avenged fans aren’t just fans of a band, they are fans of everything that surrounds it, like a life style. We live it, you live it. You go to the shows and you can feel it. It’s a great experience and people that aren’t involved will never understand. So they can stand on the lines and talk, but we will continue to do just what makes us happy.”

-M.Shadows

and remember Zacky’s thanks to the fans? about how lucky he was? How when they cry we cry. And how when they’re angry, we’re angry? Come one guys… grow up please? Stop fighting. Today is not the day to fight. Fuck haters, there always will be people who hate..

besides, M.Shadows also said this.

“If and 18-year old kid were to come up and talk shit about my band, it would be a really bad scene for them.”

foREVer. <3

it's not easy being a fan sometimes cause everyone always gets hated on.

Remember that kids, please remember that...

Rest in Peace Jimmy. We miss you, and we love you.

And I'm pissed that there's so much hate going on this day...You don't need this, I don't need this, we don't need this...
December 28th, 2010 at 09:25pm