Happiest Place on Earth....MY ASS!

So I woke up this morning, with every intent of having a super amazing day. My family and I were going to Disneyland, and I havent been there in like four or five years. We got ready and left the house at like 9:30. Considering I live in Riverside, it only takes like maybe a half hour at the most to get to Anaheim.

We get off the freeway at Ball Road, and traffic is absolutely fucked. We spent an hour and a half just to get to the damn parking structure. And you wanna know what happens once we get up to the toll booth?? A neon sign flashed: DISNEYLAND PARK SOLD OUT. CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE AVAILABLE. Ohh my jesus. I was fucking pissed. Apparently Disneyland was at max capacity. So we had to turn around and go back home. Now I'm sitting here on my computer wondering what the hell I'm gonna do the rest of the day.

I swear. Mickey can seriously go screw himself, fall off a damn cliff, get hit by a train once he hits the ground, and then get picked apart by vultures.

Hmphhh. Now that I got that out of my system I feel better (:

All i have to look forward to now is Sunday, and that's cause I get to go watch me some hockey!! I'm going to go see the Chicago Blackhawks play the Ducks.

anywaysssss.

1. How is your day?
2. Having a good winter break? (if you're on break that is)
3. Like Red Vines? ohmylord. They are delicious!
4. Possibly check out my new one shot? If not, totally cool (: no biggy.
December 28th, 2010 at 09:42pm