Day 03. Eight Ways to Win Your Heart

This one's pretty hard to brainstorm. I can't really pinpoint what makes someone win my heart, but I'll try my best.

1. Take the time to get to know me. I don't usually think much of someone I don't know.
2. Make me laugh. Smiles are the best gifts in life... well in my opinion.
3. Dimples. Dimples are cute. I love how they appear when you smile.
4. A love for music. I'd love you if you could play an instrument or sing. Music is very important to me. It's the only thing that can bring me up when I'm down.
5. Serenade me. Court me. All that old fashion crap makes me melt. <3
6. Hugs are the best. They make me feel warm. Hugs are the only things that I'm not awkward in doing.
7. Awkwardness is cute. I love it when someone tries to approach me awkwardly. It makes me smile. Especially if they pass by me and pretend like they were getting a drink.... and even more when they do it twice in a row.
8. Late Night Phone calls. They are so romantic that it's not even funny. My heart skips a beat whenever I think about those days when I used to do that every night.

I think I'll post the "day 4" later :3
I'm going downstairs to watch a movie now.
Caio.
December 29th, 2010 at 02:14am