2011 + Questions.

I never usually get excited for new years. Nothing ever really changes and if it does it's never really that great. This year is the first year that I have been excited for the new year. That excludes being excited because of starting school/high school. Despite my usual attitude towards new years next year is going to be amazing. It will be filled with stress and tears and I'll probably lose a few friends on the way but I am so excited!

It will probably have a good start, but so did last year. Last year I was with Jess and Chrissy. my two best friends of the time. Less than a month later Chrissy was making my life a living hell without her even realising it. Now I hardly ever speak to her and I even doubt that she ever liked me. This year I'm spending New Years with Jess and some of her friends (she lives 2 hours away and I'm staying with her for a few days). Her best friend up there is Amber...Recently Amber and I have become really close and she is now one of my best friends. Basically, I'll be spending new years with my two best friends...I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

The next week I'm going to Sydney for a few days. Hopefully I'll see some old friends and buy some clothes and stuff, the usual. The week after is my birthday and I'm going to throw a massive party! I'm going to have some tents up out the back and my friends are going to get sh*t-faced (I wont because I don't drink) and then we'll have a little camp out. Should be fun.

Jess' birthday is 6 days after mine. I'm probably going to Coffs again for her birthday but I'm not sure of the exact date. Then I'm going to Queensland with some friends. We'll be hanging out in Brissy and having a great time. We will be having a second birthday celebration for me because my friend Mel can't come to my party. Then two friends from Sydney are coming up for a few days and I'll be hanging out with them.

Then hectic holidays are over. Then I have school. I technically started this year a term ago but meh. It's year 12 so it's hard and stressful and puts me in a bitchy mood. On the plus side a month into the school year I'm going to Sydney again for SOUNDWAVE! So excited.

I think if that's what I have planned for next year, imagine what will happen that isn't planned. I don't expect this year to be amazingly great but I do expect it to be eventful. Even if it's not all fun, and it wont be, it will definitely be a year to remember.

Questions!
1.What have you got planned for new years?
2. Are you looking forward to 2011? Why/ why not?
3. What's your best memory from 2010?
4. Overall how was your 2010? Did it live up to your expectations?
December 29th, 2010 at 02:44am