12/29

Hello there, I'm Hayley.

I've been thinking for a while, really really thinking and i've realized something. My stories aren't realistic. The stuff that happens in them would never actually happen in my life. What i write about is like, my perfect fantasy romance. How often does the stuff that i write about actually happen? Did you know that there are only about 1,500 students that go to CalArts? Exactly.

Honestly, i'm quite sick of it. All i ever read is mush and thats all i ever write. It makes me want to gag.

But if you go read something like Camp Boulder, you realize that his is so good for one reason. I mean, his writing skills are amazing, but the plot and the characters are real. Stone and Parker aren't female-like woman. They dont show their emotions and they're not attached at the hip like every other main characters in other Slashes are.

So, with this being said. I need some help. I want to make my stories more realistic, because if not, i might trash them. Well, i'd never trash feelings of elation, I love Nixon and Travis, and for what i have planned for them, well...
But i mean my other ones. I wont get rid of wheels simply because its a co-write, but i'm just really sick of writing so much fluff.

Which, i guess is why i've suddenly got an itch to write something new. Something that would actually happen to someone and not something that we only dream of. The thing is, i need a plot. If any of you out there are willing to help me, send me ideas and whatnot from your own personal experiences that would be amazing.

If not, i think i might just retire from writing for mibba. I'm just not satisfied with my stuff and although a few of you comment me each time i update, i feel that some of you might not be satisfied with the stuff i post either.

Even so, send me ideas for Travis/Nixon. I've completely gone dry, which is how i normally am when i get to about chapter twenty in all of my stories. I want to know what you guys really think.

I wont be getting rid of Feelings of Elation, it just might be on a hiatus until i get some ideas.

Well, i guess thats all. If you're still reading, thank you.
:)
December 29th, 2010 at 04:18pm