I hate when guys claim to be "good" when theyre really douchebags.

Here's the thing, I have a friend, Brian, who I used to really like. But at the time he couldnt choose between me and his on again / off again girlfriend. For three months he said that he loved both of us equally and didnt know who he wanted to be with more. His "girlfriend", Jess, ended up crying to him and crap saying she loved him so much when all she does is complain. Plus she broke up with him 4 times.

But anyway, this went on for three months and after that I didnt want anymore to do with the whole situation so I stopped liking him and moved on in a way. But just as I decide to move on, he decides that he really wants to be with me. The whole thing was out of control. He got everyone we knew involved which just made a bigger mess. He called me so many things out of anger that really hurt and brought up things that I told him really messed up my life, saying that I deserved it.

Basically he turned into a super-douche. And now he decides to be friends again?? Plus hes back with Jess, knowing hes just gonna end up hurt again?? How idiotic is that?? But you know what....maybe they deserve each other. I bet she'll get pregnant and have a screwed up life just like every other indecisive girl in the world who just wants attention.
December 29th, 2010 at 05:45pm