I think this is going to become a reoccuring thing.

Like the title says, I think I'm going to start using this journaling more. Not because I got comments on my last journal, making me feel special that someone would actually read how I was feeling (well maybe a little because of that) but mainly because I went to bed that night and I could sleep. It felt good to get everything off my chest. I normally don't do that.

I like to bottle up all my emotions. Except for my anger emotions. I don't bottle those up at all. If I did, my face would be on America's Most Wanted and my ass would be out of the good old U.S. of A.

I bottle my emotions up because one I think people would judge me as a weak person. Not saying I don't judge people for wearing their heart on their sleeves but thats just not me. I'm a giver not a taker. I give my shoulder to cry on and I will sit and listen to you bitch and moan for days on end. If someone expected me to do that, I'd say good luck.

But expressing my emotions on here is okay with me. I am one hundred percent fine with spilling my guts into an entry for everyone that is computer savvy. This is because if you want to judge me, you can. I won't know and I won't care.

So anyone who wants to be my friend on here, and read me bitch and moan go right ahead. You might just make my day. :D

Sincerely,
Morgan.
December 30th, 2010 at 04:04am