Day 05. Six Things You Wish You'd Never Done

I'm sure that right now, I've had more than just six things I wish I hadn't done, but a majority of those, I've already forgotten...
so I'll just do the one's I can remember.

1. I wish I never left my group of friends like my mom told me to do. Ever since then, I felt so out of place because of them.

2. I wish I never wrote letters to that one cartoon character that made me angry. My mom found that letter and I got into tons of trouble because she thought I was writing a letter to a real boy. (This was when I was 8)

3. I wish that I didn't reject the feelings I had for one person for nearly 4 years.

4. I wish I never lost touch with my friend from Georgia. He was always there for me when I stopped hanging out with my friends.

5. I wish I hadn't taken so many AP classes. It's going to kill me. I swear.

6. I wish I never stayed silent when I went on vacation and my cousin's friends made fun of me. They thought I didn't understand what they were speaking because they were speaking another language and I only spoke English. They really deserved a mental beating. I should have flicked 'em off or something.
December 30th, 2010 at 09:26am