Everyone loves The Gilbert Show, yeah Granddad!! [The Morgana Show. New Years. Music.]

Christmas has already gone. How depressing. I remember when I was little Christmas Day felt like it lasted forever and now it disappears in the blink of an eye! Though, when you're a child your perception of time is a lot different but still. Why can't Christmas Day be long again?

But hey, who watched Dr Who on Christmas Day? Steampunk Dr Who? Yes thank you I'll have that and I'll enjoy it whilst I'm sat on the sofa with a tin of Quality Street never tearing my eyes from Matt Smith. I'm afraid to say it, but David Tennant is nearly a thing of the past for me. Nearly. Matt Smith is a crazy doctor. And the trailer for the new series!!

"I wear a Stetson now, Stetson's are cool."

Anyway!! On to important business.

Anyone watch The Morgana Show and mores to the point, if you do, how magic is Gilbert?!!! I just adore him he makes me howl. Especially this weeks episodes, "Granddad...what will we do when David Attenborough dies?" MEGA WINAGE :D

And just in case you don't know...



~

Next on the agenda is my New Years resolutions. I'm doing bugger all for New Years itself because I have £3 in my bank which just sucks balls so that is why I'm skipping that part. But yeah every year I make stupid resolutions such as 'stop going to bed so late' or everybodies personal favourite 'go on a diet'. This time however I've gone for far more useful resolutions that I can stick to.

1) Save up to go travelling.
2) Get a passport.
3) Learn to drive.
4) Have pink hair.

Pretty nifty I do believe. The first and second are also the most important; my friend went travelling round Europe in August and he made me want to do the same though I can't actually go till 2012. I plan to go during the olympics, my theory being that everyone will come here to Britain and I can go travelling and not have to deal with the bloody sport.

Plus, I'm pissed off that Glastonbury won't be on that year because of the Olympics pinching all the police force and portaloos. Though, and I fairly certain, that was the gap year anyway.

~

I am listening to Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves) by The Wombats. I have officially fallen in love. I am dancing to it. It is just so beautiful and totally up my street :)



Dancing? Yes. Singing? Ooooooh yes. This year, now I have found this song, is going to end exceptionally well. Because I'm going to acquire this song on iTunes and listen to it repeatedly :)

If you love me let me go, back to the bar in Tokyo!

Happy New Years Mibba!
:)
xoxox

P.S.
How could Misfits end like that?!!!! I can't wait till series 3 to see if they get different powers!!!! I'm going to need a Nathan fix before then :D Just like this :D

December 30th, 2010 at 06:58pm