I miss being pregnant

Yes I will admitt I miss having that small black pillow under my shirt and feeling like I was pregnant. It deffinately had its perks.:) and sometimes I feel sad but I know I'm not ready to be pregnant for real anytime soon. I'm a firm believer in marrige first and I'm sticking to that. What really kinda sucks but is awesome is almost everyone I know is getting married.

Both my cousins in Arizona are got engagged before christmas and another girl we know got engagged as well. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for all of them its just I don't know how to explain it. Anyways yeah they are getting married and its exciting and so this means I have two wedding to save up for.:) The wedding for our friend is gonna be in california so were gonna go to disneyland while were there which I am so excited about!! I haven't been there in 5 years.

My 19th birthday is coming up and I'm happy sad about it. Were gonna keep it simple this year. I am inviting some of my friends and were gonna go to homeslice pizza for dinner! We reffer to Homeslice as Crack Pizza since it's amazing! If you ever come to Austin Texas go to HOMESLICE because its so Awesome!! Then I want to go to the cup cake van! They sell the most delicious cupcakes ever and I really want my favorite, Vanilla dream.<3

Honestly I'm not sure what I want for my birthday. I still want someone to spray paint a black batman logo on my car.:) I also would like itunes cards because over the past months I have wanted to buy lots of music but had no money. But I guess I just really want to spend time with my friends, so I think that's why I wanted to keep it simple.

In other news my bands gig is this sat jan 1st at 8:30pm at the RED EYED FLY if you live here in austin texas I encourage you to be there.:) I'm so excited we just added two new songs two our set list. Tomorrow we are practicing at my church and gonna get ready to rock hard core! This isn't just any gig thought we just finished our EP in Novemeber and this is the CD release party!!! We got the cd's made and everything and they looks so good. I'm just so overly excited about this gig that I've been having nightmares about it.

Bad dreams means I'm thinking about it and feeling the excitement that's to come! Well I hope yall have a good new years eve and day! My band's name is Midnight Riot and we have a website if you want to check us out at Midnightriot.com!

Love yall!
Amanda <3
December 31st, 2010 at 06:36am