Day 07. Four Turn Offs

Heh, well everyone has 'em.
Turn offs...
But everyone has different ones.
Here are 4 things that turn me off.

1. B.O. Sure everyone smells at one point but you should still put on deodorant and some cologne or perfume before going out in public. Seriously, it's common sense.

2. Bad Breath If you plan to talk to me, at least chew some gun or eat some mints if you haven't brushed your teeth (but you really should brush 'em everyday.) I'm nice enough not to say anything, but I don't like smelling garbage and old saliva when I'm talking to people.

3. Hypocrisy I know. Everyone does this. It's natural. But I don't like it if you openly point out something to me about someone else, then you do it yourself. It's really just mean... and it makes you look like a total douche.

4. Long Hair In my opinion, guys never look good with long hair... I mean the longish asian hairstyles are fine because they're easy to pull off but I really can't stand the messy bird's-nest long hair or the surfer/ hippie hair. It's just not nice and I don't like being with a guy that has longer hair than I do.

Well, that's all I'll say for now. Those are just some of the lots of things there are in my brain.
Sue me, I'm picky...
But it's just a matter of what I like and don't like.

So...What are your turn-offs?
December 31st, 2010 at 09:00am