Writers Oath/New years!

You know, this past year has been ridicoulus. Seriously. I haven't done anything. I haven't created memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life, and I wont look back on this year with a stupid smile on my face.

... But oh, yes, I will.

This year has been sooooo ridiciously awesome in some aspects. As in EVERY ASPECT. No, but seriously. It started with seeing an amazing Billy Talent concert and fucking meeting the guys afterwards. It continued with the most amazing Green Day concert of my life, right here in my hometown. Then, I got to see Rise Against at a festival. We give it aaaaaaaaaaall!
And no, it's not over yet. The same month, me, Lucy and her parents went to fucking France to see Green Day for the fourth time. And guess who were playing before them? BILLY TALENT. Haha, we got in this awesome moshpit with some french dudes (okay, Lucy fell and stuff but she was okay..?!)

So yeah. PRETTY EXCITING YEAR. My mom got married, my sister moved out, I turned 18... It was pretty cool, okay?

Anywho. 2011 will be even more awesome. In march, me and Lucy are going to see MCR twice, and I'm sooooo fucking excited! I haven't seen them in fuckin three and a half years, so it'll be so much fun.

As for the title I'm making an oath. I'm going to start posting shortstories on here regurarely, and I'm excited about it :)

Anyways, I gotta go. My friends are coming to dinner tonight and we're going to celebrate the new year... So I'm gonna go clean now :/ haha.

Bring it on, '11!

(btw, it says to put effort into our journals and not spam. what does that even mean? kthxbye)
December 31st, 2010 at 01:52pm