Now my year will end happily :DDDD

Just got to the mall with my dad and bro 'coz will eat in a pizza restaurant to eat pizza for free (long story) and after eatin', we got to the barber shop where my bro waits for his turn to get his haircut. Then I asked my dad to come with me to a record bar on the 1st floor (barber shop is 2nd floor) because I had a hunch that my most awaited album is already there. And when we reached the record bar, I frowned, it wasn't there. THEN when I went inside, I saw a familiar looking girl sitting on an familiar car (picture) and I was like, "ZOMG! IT'S DANGER DAYS!"

My dad then asked me what I was getting so excited about, and then I told him about Danger Days. I wanted it. I wanted the album. Sooo he had no choice but to give me money to buy it. And now, the month I bought The Black Parade, I bought another MCR album at the same month, which is December.

Though I already know pretty much all of their songs in the album (except for The Kids From Yesterday, 'coz it's not on my MP3 and I don't know why), I just wanted the album, to complete the collection of my MCR albums. And now, I have from Bullets to Danger Days.

And yeah, because of this, my year will pretty much end happily.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA'LL BY THE WAY ;)
December 31st, 2010 at 03:19pm