Welcome all, to 2011.

I know this is a little late, but I've been out :D

You know, all I can say is, I am so glad that 2010 is over. It was just a horrible year for me. Yeah, maybe some good came from it.

My poor Mibbians, prepare yourselves

The reasons last year sucked;
I was in year 9 at school. I really actually hated last year at school. There was just so much bitching, and arguing, and going behind each others backs. At the start of last year, I was mainly sick of everything. I pretty much just stopped caring, I let my grades slip, a lot (not that they were so good anyway) I fought with my mum every morning not to go to go school, I had a few outbursts at the teachers, people, inanimate object (Yeah, I do that a lot), but I think over this year, I developed more of a temper. A bad temper. I have had a few on and off things with friends, were like some days, I just couldn't stand to be around them without wanting to hit them.
It only got worse when my uncle died though. I think most of the reasons that I gave up on everything is because my granddad was in and out of hospital, as well as my uncle. My uncle died in may, and I miss him a lot. ever since may, it's all been terrible. I was stupid for wanting to go out and drink. being young and stupid, I thought it would help. Make me forget. Well, I did until my dad actually explained that my uncle died because he was an alcoholic. He had pancreatic cancer. Which, apparently, you can't get rid off. I didn't want to eat, or do anything after he left. I couldn't be with my Nan when she needed it most, because seeing her cry just made me want to cry even more. And she still cries, a lot. You can't really talk to her anymore without getting sad or something about my uncle.

We went to England this year, because it's where my family is from. They wanted Nan to go home, she really needed too. It helped her a lot. Being back with her siblings. That was one of my highlights of the year, going to England. It was amazing, and I love it there. Anyway. I also think I have developed a sleeping problem. I'm really not sure if it's just because I'm on holidays from school, but i'd like to get back in to my sleeping pattern.

I'm sorry if this was morbid. But I wanted you to know why I hated 2010 so much. But now it's on to some good things.

Things that rocked 2010;
I went to England and met loads of my family. I went on lots on mini holidays. I went on a two week holiday up to Gold Coast, QLD with my best friend. I have made some amazing new friends, I have the feeling I may have helped a few people with they're issues. And I had the most amazing end of 2010 and start to 2011, because my beautiful cousin in England rang me just so she could be the first one to wish me a happy new year, and I love her so much <3

So, I plan on being a better person, not getting caught up in bullshit in school. I plan on putting everything behind me, and starting fresh.

Have an amazing 2011 Mibbians <3

My new hype song is We R Who We R by ke$ha. I absolutely love it.

# You know we're super stars, we are who we are.

- Caat; x
January 1st, 2011 at 03:25pm