I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me.

I felt like I should write a journal, but honestly, I don't have anything to say. I finally finished fixing my profile layout, and then I realized, I don't interact with like, ANYONE on mibba. xD

At least I'm doing a journal. So here I am... On New Year's night. Not... doing... anything.

I have had ideas for a story, but knowing me, none of them will ever be written :P

THAT should be my new year's resolution- Stop my laziness.

I go back to school on Wednesday, and I haven't even STARTED my homework. I'm supposed to read a whole book. ARHGARHGHAHHGHGH.

What do you do with a BA in English? What is my life going to be? Four years of college and plenty of knowledge have earned me this useless degree~!
I can't pay the bills yet, 'cause I have no skills yet. The world is a big scary pla~ce!
But somehow I can't shake the feeling I might make a difference to the hu~man ra~ce!

Ha. That song just came on and I could type with it. (He kinda sings slow, I guess.)

Oh gosh, can you tell I am so bored?

Whatever happened to Jesse McCartney? I was never a fan of him, but I remember being annoyed about always hearing of him. Now, I never hear anything of him. Weird.
It's like he disappeared!

Same with Ricky Ulman (I might've spelled his name wrong). The "Phil of the Future" guy. Oh man, he was sooooo cute, but since PotF stopped, I haven't heard of anything with him in it. *ponder ponder*

I ramble about nothing in my journals. This is nonsense, I say!!
I'm done. I'm sorry mibba, for writing about NOTHING.
January 2nd, 2011 at 06:46am