If you think you like Misfits now, wait till you meet Future-Simon. Or Barry, if you're Nathan xD

I just love how all of a sudden there seems to be a Misfits trend going on with Mibba. Like all of a sudden it's crept out of the UK and is spreading like some awesome virus across the ocean to other countries. Okay I know people probably watched it in other countries before hand it is merely that I've only just become aware of it in the last week or so.

I never watched it the first time around on E4 but Channel 4 repeated series 1 last summer (how bizarre is it that three days ago we would say 'in the summer' but now it is 'last summer'?) and my sister's made me watch it. Needless to say I fell in love with Nathan and the whole show. Nathan really cracks me up, no matter how much he makes me cringe with the things he does or says.

Series 2 also did not disappoint but what a bloody cliffhanger to end on!! I'm not going to say what happens because that will spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet but seriously?? How are we supposed to wait till series 3 to find out how That turns out. Those of you who have seen all of series 2 will know what That is referring to ;)

So erm Future Simon anyone? Who wouldn't? No-one :D:D

~

I've joined Twitter today. I have no idea what I'm doing but that's what makes it so fun. I'm kinda just stumbling around not doing very much but finding it highly amusing anyway. Apparently Tinie Tempah is following my sister *shrugs* I do not know how much truth there is in this though Leonie is just, well, her own person.

The Facebook group about going to IKEA, hiding in a wardrobe and jumping out to shout, "Welcome to Narnia!" Leonie is the girl who genuinely would do that. Yes, she did join that group. Also, she went to B&Q with my mum and dad last summer to get some stuff for the garden and she decided she wanted to know what it was like to sit in the chairs mounted up on the walls in the displays. Strange? Yes. Funny? Oh definitely.

~

I've been bitten by a bug. It's a very attractive bug and no, it is not Future Simon. His name is Gustav Wood and he's got the most beaaaautiful eyes. Like really, seriously. And his music, I love it. Young Guns. Go forth and listen :D

~

So, who is your favourite Misfits character? :D

xoxox
January 2nd, 2011 at 07:17pm