Having a cold.

You know you have a cold when your overcome by the fear you'll never breath through your nose again.
You know you have a cold when citrus juice becomes the enemy of your half bleeding sore throat.
You know you have a cold when doing nothing hurts.
You know you have a cold when trying to sleep is about as easy as getting world peace.

If you didn't already guess, I've got a cold.
How? My sister.

My eldest sister got it and stayed in her room, trying to keep from getting anyone else sick.(The saint)

Then my younger sister got it when she was away at our 'fathers' house, when she got back my mother think didn't my sister should stay away from the family and stay in her room, no the little nitwit was aloud to sleep in the living room(even though she didn't have to) and touch EVERYTHING in the kitchen.

Last night the (completely heeled)brat stayed up till 3 in the morning(when she wasn't allowed) and would run by room and scream through the door 'HI BETTY!' waking me up, again and again and again.

Today my mother asked if I wanted anything, I said a book from the library(which doesn't close till 6 on sundays) she said she'd do it. She left at 3;30, it would have taken less then 5 minutes to get the book. Did she?

No.

She was too distracted by her boyfriend to do the awfully hard job of grabbing a book when it was only 10 minutes out of her way.

I got hungry and we have nothing in the house to eat(the brat ate everything...) so I txted my mother and asked her for something. She picked up mashed potato's, which she knows I HATE, I've told her over and over I don't ever want to eat them, but her damn boyfriend was there.
She doesn't care about anything when he's around.(she even said on the phone today when I asked if she got the book, "I don't care")

I'm tired, I'm aching, I have homework and I have to make a 20th century dress in a couple days for a job I'm doing when I'm unable to make a simple pillow.
My mother was going to help, but I seriously doubt that's going to happen.

I feel like sh*t and I wish Jesus would appear and take me home.

If I'm being b*tchy, I'm sorry.
January 3rd, 2011 at 01:15am