I'd love to know what you all read, when you see the words 'New Mibba'

...Because all I read is New Mibba. New, enhanced, lots more features, pretty Mibba. Not 'Mibba D-Day(Get it? D-Day: Dujo Day! Yes, a pity laugh is required) Nor do I read 'New Quizilla', 'The systematic destruction of Mibba.' or 'Mwahaha, I'm deleting all your stories cuz I'm evil like that.'
Yet everytime I log in, that's what I see people interpreting it as. I'm going to reiterate what other people have said, and point out that Dujo does not spend his time thinking up ways to ruin Mibba. He actually wants to make the site better with your suggestions, believe it or not.

Oh, and I'd also quite like to know what people read when they see 'Tutorials thread'. Because I read it as a thread to talk about one of the new updates, tutorials. Not the 'Freak out about New Mibba thread', the 'Beg Dujo not to change things thread' or another 'Things You Don't Like About Mibba' thread. 
The official New Mibba discussion thread can be found here, and the official Things You Don't Like About Mibba' thread, here.
An excellent Mibba Magazine article dispelling rumours and featuring a new screenshot of New Mibba can also be found here Plus, it made me laugh and it has .gifs of dancing people and pictures of sad, seemingly running away from home, children. You should read it. (And the rest of MibbaMag!)
 
Guys, I know change is scary, and this isn't meant to be rude...but please, don't hate on something you've never seen :)

---
Anddd...cut on the Mibba journal PSA :D
But seriously, am I the only one that occasionally gets...frustrated by this? I'm personally extremely psyched for New Mibba.
January 3rd, 2011 at 02:29am