Disney and French Fries | Questions & Requests

I write these too often, but I guess it's because I like talking to/with you guys a lot.

I made these delicious french fries for dinner. First time I've ever made them and they actually turned out quite well. I cut 2 potatoes and deep fried them myself. I think I added too much salt though... But I like salt so that's OK.

So I just finished my laundry while watching Disney's Mulan. I didn't get to really watch it though, so I restarted it. Great movie!

The reason I didn't get to watch it really was because I went upstairs to be with my mom and dad. My father went through chemo about 2-3 years ago, and now I think he's a lot different. I mean, it's to be expected right? But now he has the attention span of a squirrel... I've gotta live with it though, I'm just happy he's alive. :)

So, I've got a few things to ask you guys:

1. Have you done anything for the first time that you were really proud of? (Writing, crafting, cooking)
2. Are they any Disney movies that you really like?
3. Have you gone through something hard that changed your life forever? No need to get into detail/answer if you're not comfortable with it. :)

Also, (I'm totally whoring this...), but I'm still taking requests for banners/layouts. PM me if interested. I also got my first game review approved, so go check it out. ;D
January 3rd, 2011 at 02:50am