Can't finish a story.

So we all know the drill. Wake up early, Get to school, survive, go to training, get home later than you expected, have less than optimal amounts of time to do homework after shower and dinner, sleep, and repeat. Somewhere you fit in a part time job, free time, and a social life.

All in all I have less than desireable amounts of time to spend cleaning up and sorting out my ideas. This isn't my place to whine and complain. This is my way of explaining that A) I can write alot better than the pathetic pieces I've placed on this account so far and B) that I'm a bit mad that my life has limited my overactive imagination to expressing itself in these tiny broken pieces of plot.

My goal. Finish a story and enter it into a contest. Why enter it in a contest? Because it will give me a deadline, typically a one to two month deadline.

And in all honestly I beleive that, once again, I am speaking only to myself. So for those of you that do actually stumble on this chaotic insanity, I hope you're entertained by the pieces of my stories that I post as I try to sort it out. And if you can, it would be appreciated if you could add a little insight.

-Thanks.
January 5th, 2011 at 12:50am