Updates!

Hey, guys. I just wanted to take the time outside of my stories' ANs to really really apologize for my lack of updating. I know I say it a lot, but I can't help but feel guilty.

I know a lot of you really enjoy reading my stories and I'm really happy, but while my life does revolve around creating things, there is also other troubles and happenings in there too.

I should have gotten something out over Xmas break, but I went on a vacation where writing was the last thing on my mind. And now I have some big school stuff coming up too that I need to prepare myself properly for. So as worn out as me saying "sorry" is getting, I'll make sure to make it up to you all.

EGDST is not a dead story, I swear. I've just been having a bit of writer's block (if you have any tricks to get over it, do leave a comment, I'm begging). And I've just updated Nerve twice. That story is easy to get ideas for though since I'm following the happenings in the book.

I really do plan on devoting more of my time to updating though. I've just got this disease called procrastination haha.

So, I don't know how many of you reading this have been with me since my start on this website, but stay with me, please.

As always, I love all of my wonderful readers! <3

XoXo
January 5th, 2011 at 01:34am