School Schedule and Band Humor | Questions

Well I got my next semester schedule just this morning during my homeroom class. I've had it on my old schedule but I never actually took a good look at it until just now. There are some good parts about it and some not-so-good parts... I've got most of my classes with a good friend of mine, which makes me happy because she's pretty smart and she helps me with my pre-calculus. (Which I need lots of help in with how confusing this class is for me...)

The bad thing is that most of my other friends go off campus for 2 hour class. I've had lunch with them for the past few months, which is right before the board the bus to leave. At least I got to be around them for the first half of the day, right? Now I don't really get to see them at all. Oh well though, nothing I can do about it. At least I have the awesome friend from above. :)

In band today we had to sight-read 2 pieces of music for large group contest. I was completely psyched, being a flute player, because I got to do a bunch of 16th note runs. We got maybe... 12 measures in and bombed it epically. ;D I'm proud of us for even getting that far on our first time reading these pieces. With a little practice I'm sure we can get it though.

1. Do you guys play any instruments?
2. If you do, have you ever had to play a really hard piece, and how did it go?
3. If you're in school right now, how is it going? (Classes, schedule, et cetra.) If you're not, then do you have any good memories from high school?
January 5th, 2011 at 08:28pm