Best Dream Ever

Okay, so, this is the most amazing dream ever. I have no idea why.

The whole school (teachers, students, and everything) were in the gymnasium. We have all our assemblies there. It's fucking huge. Anyway, there was these black fat old ladies praising about god and sh*t (If you watch True Blood, it's Tara's mom's church and her group- Tara's mom was like, the leader-) And they were all about Jesus and everything and I didn't want to listen to it so I pulled out a joint and started smokin it with my friend Joey and then I started walking around and smokin endless amounts of weed. And then the leader of the church started chasing me and told me to put it out but I said no and so she started getting pissed and eventually we started running through the bleachers and she tackled me and I got up and tackled her and knocked her out then I kept smokin like nothing ever happened. Then this really hot teacher (I don't even know him, hes imaginary) asked me to fuck him and I said no cuz I had to go meet my weed supplier (good excuse, huh?) and so I got in the car that picked me up and Adam lambert was my supplier and we were texting each other, but the words were cut of pieces of meat in the shape of crocodiles and skyler (my ex): ) was in the back with me and restarted kissing and stuff and then Adam pulled out a joint and we started smoking and stuff.

I have no idea why I liked that dream so much. I woke up laughing my ass off. Haha.
January 6th, 2011 at 01:53am