Advice, help??

Nothing is really good right now. My mom had surgery to get a thyroid removed 2 days ago. A few days before that me and her had a giant fight and I feel really bad.

And my dad. My dad had been in prison for 3 years. I stopped writing him letters because I felt like he didn't deserve to hear from me, and hes getting out soon. What am I supposed to say?? "Hi dad. I didn't write to you cause your an ass and you didn't deserve it"??

My friends. Our little group started out with 5. We're down to 2. My friend Steve, who was like my big bro and he always had my back and still does, but hes moving like 5 states away. Churro[Tristen], I've known him for about 8 years, his parents found out hes bi, so hes not allowed to hang out with us and might be moving to a Christian school. Brendan, a really cool guy, really sweet [ex]boyfriend, but after I broke up with him, he compleatly became the biggest douche I know and ditched us and called me a slut. And Bobby. She is amazing. The only one left, but she had cutting issues and is gradually stopping, but they might be taking her away to a rehabilitation center to get help for it. I honestly dont know what to do any more.

And the most important. Me. I'm getting surgery. I need a cyst removed from my wrist and if I don't get it removed I could lose mobility in my right hand. And the 3 or 4 therapist and psychologist who are trying to fill me with meds arn't helping anything. I'm bi-polar, have paranoia, ADD, ADHD, and anger issues. Stress isn't what I need right now.

Help? Advice?

IfIwasperfect,thenthiswouldbeeasy.
January 6th, 2011 at 04:33am