Procrastination comes easy to those that have no other skills.

????

?????

???????????????????????

????????

????????????

????????????

????????????

???????

------------------------------

In essence, I am a person that procrastinates so much that it's all I can do.I take delight in learning other languages, but lately I have hit a slump, if you will.

Tagalog. Oh, and Korean. I can't make sense of either of those languages half the time. What sucks is that I live with someone that speaks fluent Tagalog. Fail.

In spare time, I like to study Japanese. I'm no good at the language as far as conversation goes, but I can read some 500 kanji, all hiragana, all katakana. Grammar is of course, what kills me.

|G| To learn at least 300 kanji this year!
|O| To learn the hated things called particles!
|A| To be able to read one text book from front to back and get the gist of everything in it.
|L| To learn the damned character readings in Korean.
|S| To speak conversational Tagalog by the end of the year.

I am now, officially a full-time worker. Finally.

?????meruhen?Fairy tale
?????????monogatari?story,old tale

Damn, it's time to do laundry. DO NOT WANT. D8<

Sighing frustratedly,

-Kei.

P.S. - Listening to the old Dir en grey right now... I have remembered why I fell in love with them almost first.

Drain away, Yokan, Kodou.. (which, by the way, any song titled 'Kodou' is fated to be epic. Just sayin'.)
January 6th, 2011 at 05:44am