Female artists and my life since I last got on.

So, I'm starting to get really into female musicians. I really like music like VV Brown and Lily Allen's. But nothing like Paramore or anything that I consider like super mainstream. I need to find some more female artists to listen to. It would be wonderful if anyone who reads this could help me out with some suggestions of what I could listen to.

......Aannnddd now for my life since I've last been on.

I really need to get on more, but I've been really busy with school and work. I've been trying to get with this dude I call Woody. He got that nickname from his Halloween costume. He showed up at work dressed like Woody from Toy Story. I've had a hard time trying to figure out if this guy is into me or what. I hide my feelings when I'm into someone when I'm around them. People at work thought we went out, and I kept freaking Woody out when I answered his questions. I don't have secrets and he asked questions. Then, a while after that, the guy started talking to me, telling me to tell my friend he was "the cute guy from work" and that I'm crazy and he likes it. Weird. This guy should make up his mind. He quit talking to me again. It's doody.

School is balls too. I'm failing two classes and am ineligible to bowl on the school's bowling team. I can bring up one grade soon, but the other one I'm failing so bad that I won't bring it up before the end of the trimester. The teacher in that class is a butt. He doesn't teach at all, gives way too much work, and wonders why almost everyone is failing. I don't want to cheat, so I'm fine with failing this class. I want to pass it the right way.
January 7th, 2011 at 02:45am