Be Yourself? I can't. You won't let me

The second I turn 18, I'm going to dye my hair every color of the freaking rainbow. why? because I can, because I want to now, and my b*tch of a mom wont let me do anything. So therefore, the second I turn 18, I'm going to do everything she has said no to. You think I'm rebelling don't you? Well I'm not. This is something I want to do. She just wont let me and she never will as long as I'm living in her house. I want snake bites, but she has said no to everything, so I'm not even going to bother asking.

She lets me do so little, that I haven't even told her that I've had a boyfriend for about a month! She would say no, she would break us up. Do not tell me I'm overreacting, because I'm not. This is her. This is who she is.

My step dad said no because he said I shouldn't do something because someone else does. I should be my own person by being a freaking poser, like every other person I know. I said I wanted to dye my hair the same color as Gerard Way, and I have wanted to dye my hair that color for awhile, but he thinks I shouldn't be like him. I should be myself.

Newsflash dumb*ss, I can't. Mom wont let me do anything. That is who I really am, I'm just not allowed to be myself. Mom said no.

What happened to "Be Yourself"? I can't be the person I am because my mom wants me to be someone else.
January 8th, 2011 at 09:35pm