And what if Justin Bieber really was a girl?

I see so many people making fun of him simply for that. So, fine, what if he was a girl? Would you like his(her?) music then? This isn't meant to offend, so if there are any Bieber fans on here, please don't scream at me. I'm honestly interested.
And would he still have the fanbase he has? It seemed to work for Hannah Montana.
I think it might actually make the fanbase slightly more tolerable, (Because if we're being honest, it's the die hard fans that I dislike more than him.)
And if you still wouldn't like his music, then would you be OK with him as a celebrity? Because saying 'You sound like a girl.' isn't really an insult to a girl.
However, if he was a girl and still had the fanbase, he'd probably be seen as rolemodel.
Better or worse?

This was completly inspired by this picture. Which doesn't really look like him, but does look a lot like a girl.

Aha, so, opinions?
1. Would you still make fun of him if he was female?
2. Would you rather he be a male famous hottie, or a female famous rolemodel?
3. Am I the only one amused by that picture? Especially the Taylor Lautner as a woman photoshop that's in it too.
January 8th, 2011 at 10:12pm