She'll ace this essay and I'll fail.

My friend Melissa and me have all the same classes. Which is fine, she's nice and doesn't get angry at me when I go into make fun of everyone who speaks because I didn't get enough sleep mode.

But the girl, she's just constantly texting me and asking me homework questions. And it's always at the worst times, for instance I was watching a movie this morning around eleven and she texted me and asked me about the math homework. It's not even lunch time, why are you asking me about homework you know I won't do until eleven pm?

And than she just texted me asking about the essay that's due on thursday. Our teacher told us not to repeat ourself in the paragraph. And Melissa using this information wants to know if that applies to main character's name who were writing the essay about.

Her; "So can I use Tea Cake more than once in a paragraph?"

Image

No Melissa you can't repeat his name, just call him 'that guy', 'the dude' or 'Janie's husband'. But remember you can't use the last one to many times. Because Janie is a big part of your paragraphs and she told us not to repeat words so make sure you use it at the right time.

Her little brain burps just make me want to scream, "HOW ARE YOU GETTING A BETTER GRADE THAN ME?!"

Image

Her; "What do we put in the conclusion?"

Image

Were you not listening the fifty plus times our teacher told us the conclusion is an upside down introduction?

Thank god class schedules are changing at the end of this month.
January 9th, 2011 at 09:23pm