At school

So I'm at school right now during exam week with nothing to. I don't have any tests today, but my math teacher is having a study period in two hours or so for our exam tomorrow. At first, I was sitting in the cafeteria, but we were told to go to our second period class. Turns out, my second period teacher isn't even in her room. So I tried to go to my locker to get my backpack that I keep forgetting to take home, but the school's crazy art teacher yelled at me and shoved me in her room for wandering the halls. Luckily my favorite teacher walked by and offered for me to go to her class, which is where I am currently.

All that aside, nothing is happening and I'm really bored. Haha. This journal is really just something for me to do to waste time. I'll be here another two hours most likely, and it's just really mind-numbingly boring. I brought my Nintendo DS to play Pokémon, but I don't really want to right now.

There are only two other kids in here with me, and I don't really know either of them well enough. SO BUMMER.

On the bright side though, I think my dad might pick me up for lunch. That'd be awesome. :)

Questions:
1. How's school? (Unless you're not in school; in that case, how's life?)
2. Are you crazy bored?
3. What're you going to have for lunch?
January 12th, 2011 at 03:20pm