I'm gender biased to homosexuality.

Did that above sentence even make proper sense?

I don't know what it is, but I am completely biased toward same-gender relationships. I think that male couples are completely as natural as heterosexual couples, but two females in a relationship kind of freaks me out. It's the same issua as when guys don't mind lesbian couples, but they have serious homophobia regarding male gay couples.

Now, I would never put a girl down or dislike her or whatever for being attracted to a person of the same gender, and it's not that I'm all freaked out that she'll fall in love with me or whatever. Had that happen before - I didn't mind. It's just like having a guy say he likes me when I'm not interested. It sucks, but hey. What am I supposed to do.

It's just weird. I have no personal interest in touching or seeing any other woman's lady parts. It's strange to me to think that that's what other girls might be attracted to. Just...yuck. Lesbian action is a big turn off for me.

But, again, guy on guy action doesn't freak me out in the slightest. I guess because that's what I'm attracted to, it's natural for me to think that other people would be attracted to as well, female or not? I don't know. I kind of feel bad for it, but...yeugh. Yuck.

/ramble
January 12th, 2011 at 10:03pm