What's Best. . . .

holy freaking bajongas! i love boys, i mean unless you’re a lesbian, what girl doesn’t?! but seriously, boys don’t always need to be a part of your life. of course you want someone to hold you, and kiss you, and tell you how beautiful you are. but when it comes down to it, all that’s really important is SCHOOL, FAMILY, and FRIENDS!

are boys going to help you pass high school, and get into college? no.

they’re going to be the ones you text all day, everyday, spend all your time in class texting, and the ones you spend hours on talking to on facebook/AIM/oovoo, or whatever other shit there is.

honestly. having a boyfriend is great and will make you happy. but it’s not where your focus needs to be. when you’re spending all your time talking to them and being with them, when are you going to find time to do your schoolwork? when are you going to find time to get off the computer and go watch movies with your family? when are you going to be able to have a sleepover with your girls without texting him through the night?

as much as i do, it’s so strange to me how us girls spend all our time talking to our boys. that’s why i think it’s best if we just stopped for like a week. don’t talk to your boyfriend, your crush, or any guy that you are “talking” to.

focus on the more important things in your life at the moment. as hard as it is going to be, it’ll be worth it to see how much more productive you are without them. and don’t let him sweet talk you into talking to him still. just tell him that it’s something you have to do, and you’ll be talking to him in another week or so.

NOTE: you’ll know that a guy really and truly likes, and who knows maybe loves, you if during this time when you’re not talking to him, he doesn’t try to talk to other girls.

for some reason i believe this is kinda what’s best… .
January 12th, 2011 at 11:42pm