Cold and Unhappy

It's about time I made a journal. And like the title states, it's cold and I'm unhappy because of it. I would be happy if there's snow. But no, I don't get any which saddens me greatly. Other than that, I am tired. Very tired. It might be because of the cold. And another thing, there are still rumors about 2012 being the end of the world. Someone said there are already signs and to look at the news as evidence. What do I think about it? Nothing. If the world ends, it just ends. Why concern ourselves in such pessimistic views?

And yes, I know I go from one topic to another. One thing bothers me, why is there Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Veteran's Day, Martin Luther King Day, but what about the rest? Homeless Day? Children's Day? Music Appreciation Day? Eat Delicious Food to Your Heart's Content Day? I want more holidays! Why? Because... I don't know. Just thought about it at the last minute.

My rant is finished. And if you say reading this was a waste of your time, it was your choice not mine. Attention-seeking, you ask? Nope, I seek not attention but to let loose the mind that irritates me so. And I just noticed something, I was still ranting. *bows* Thank you. Thank you. *bows*
January 13th, 2011 at 05:23am