Tumblr, what's the use of it?

I recently got myself a Tumblr, yes, I gave into it and opened one, but I have absolutely no clue what the use of it is.

So, that’s why I need you all to explain it to me.

What is Tumblr? What exactly would you use it for or is it used for? I’m confused.

And on another note, there’s a mini battle going about between I and my sister and it’s about two rock stars. Yes, yes I know ‘why would we even do this?’ because we’re bored and it passes the time. She’s a huge a Synyster Gates fan. Now, I read a story a while back where Nikki Sixx was portrayed as the father of Synyster Gates. I’ve always been a Nikki fan.

So, that’s it. That’s our battle.

Who is better?
Synyster Gates or Nikki Sixx?

Who is hotter?
Synyster Gates or Nikki Sixx?

Useless argument? Of course, but like I said, it passes the time and my dear readers, for someone in his early fifties, Nikki is one fine nearly old man and I’ll admit, Syn, for being in his late twenties, is such a girlie boy-no I’m kidding, he’s quite a looker himself.

Anyways, back to the real reason I made this, everything above was to fill in the word gap.

What exactly is Tumblr.com for?

Ha, my friend just commented and he's on my side. 2 against 1, take that sis.
January 14th, 2011 at 01:07am