So, we got our Rent cast list today + totally awesome moment OF MY LIFE.

And I got a part!

Actually, I got two parts!

Alexi and April.

I'm so freaking happy, guys! I really wanted to play either of them, but both?

Basically, because the script we're using has been heavily adapted, there are loads and loads of really small parts, so nearly everyone in the cast who's not in the main 8 or just acting as chorus has been doubled up in smaller roles, so I've got Alexi as a speaking and singing part, and April, who's non-speaking.

And, the girl who's been given Roger is someone who I find really attractive. So hell yes for that one too! She's in the year above me, and she's actually awesome.

GIF GIF GIF

Image

I know I've used this one alot recently, but it's so damm hard to find good quality, decent-sized Rent GIFs and I can't make my own. Also, Idina is so goddamm sexy.

Image

-

Today, something else awesome also happened to me.

Because we're in our mocks at the moment, whenever we don't have an exam we're allowed to be at home. So I was taking the train home after my complete and utter fail of a drama written exam, and listening to my MP3.

So, this woman sitting opposite me suddenly just says, "Excuse me, but are you listening to A Very Potter Musical?"

And yes, I was. I was listening to Not Over Yet from the sequel.

And this woman was either in her late twenties or early thirties. And she had a young baby with her as well.

One of the most totally awesome moments ever in my life. Siriusly.

-

If you're really bored, you can take a look at 8:23. It's a Casualty fanfic, but I've linked the scene I based it on in the summary if you want to get the jist of it all. It's a deathfic, nothing gory, but with a bit of a twisted narrator. I won't comment swap because my brain is dead from exams and I can't think coherently at the moment, but just if you want to.
January 14th, 2011 at 06:37pm