Breath. Life. Words missing.

Words missing. Overrunning you. Letting you injured lying on the dusty streets . The sky so blue. Bluer than usual. What a blue? You do not like it. It is so blue.
Your head buzzes and rattles. The lips open. The velvety dust sticks to your tongue, the heat passes by your lips. You can not breathe. Can't do it for a long time. Why trying again? Every breath, you getting no air, rends your lung. Gingerly you move your fingers. Each single one. Do you feel the ground underneath them? No.
Do you feel how you touch your face? Its wet. Tears. Tears and dust. You don't feel how you cry.
Maybe it's like with the breathing? You do it, but it's not there. Mouth open, air inside . Nothing happened. You open your eyes, the tears gush out. But it exempt no longer.
While the tears swim across your face, you straighten. Nothing. That's what you see. Nothing. The streets, as they disappear and start in the nothing.
The sky. This digusting blue. Who has spread it carelessly about your life? But as you sitting here bent, tears dripping onto your fingers, open your mouth, ready to speak, but words missing.
*Then you notice it the first time.
This is no life. That was never one. And that's why you see nothing. That's why you can't breath.*
January 15th, 2011 at 01:18am