Confessions Of A Girl...

Have you ever felt so pathetic after doing something SO stupid? Well that's me and will always be me. If you want to know why; then you will once you read this....
I think it was back in 2010 or 2009. First of I am more mature and wiser than some kids (at least now). I am kind of a hopeless romantic because I want to find my soul mate and I want to experience true love, first love, real love. I am only a 13 year old girl who's now realized that this thing I am about to tell you was not very smart.
At the time I felt like no one loved me and I craved love so badly that I literally went into a depression. I hid it in front of my parents and brother, so that they didn't know.
In that depression I... I broke down one night and I was SO sad that I picked up a razor and almost cut myself until I realized that outside pain won't help my internal suffering. I eventually got over that depression, however I still don't know why I did it...
Till this day my family still doesn't know what I almost did and that I had that really bad depression. I realize now that I am glad that I didn't do that. And everything takes patience and waiting till the time is right to have what I want or get over what I want. I'm thankful that I didn't do that because I don't think I would see the moonlight tonight.
January 15th, 2011 at 05:50am