includes: pretty moving pics, good news, questioning and a hell of a lot of comment swapping - you in?

SO IT HAPPENED - THE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE TICKETS CAME YESTERDAY!

One month until Glasgow, One month and one week until Newcastle.
I'm exploding all over the place. Legitimately exploding.

Let me tell you a wee story - when I got those tickets in my hands again, I screamed.
Actually screamed, like Freddy Krueger just ran into my living room dressed in my mothers wedding dress, throwing flowers and chocolate like a flower girl trapped inside an inflatable piñata. I was so excitable, I didn't stop to ask myself why the f*ck this piñata was inflatable. What does that actually mean? So anyway, I thought I'd show you how it all went.

Laura's (my sister) reaction:
Image

But I'm all:
Image

That's not how you do it Laura, you absolute moron!
You do it like this,
Image

WAIT, NO! You dance:
Image
Image

Now she's looking at me like this:
Image

And thinking this:
Image

Then I realise, I'm doing it all wrong

and this is me:
Image


Yeah, my life is pretty beautiful right now. Actually its very beautiful.
I also have other amazing news. We had a math exam a while back, well six weeks back, feels like forever what with Christmas and New Year and exams, yeah. Well we weren't supposed to be doing amazing on it, it wasn't supposed to be this huge big deal which meant a lot. We've only done half of the module that this exam covers - the foundation level stuff so we were basically going in to bank a C-grade.

I was one of three people to get anything higher - I got a B. I'm so proud of myself because its like my worst subject ever. It just does not like me, too much need for brain power of which I have none.

So yeah,
Image

Introducting Noel Fielding
I adore this man on levels unheard of. He stands on equal ground with those four up there which is like huge for me. I just love him to bits - he's brilliant. Who is he? He's an English comedian who co-writes a series called The Mighty Boosh and appears as one of the panel members on a show titled Never Mind the Buzzcocks. The Mighty Boosh for me is something that only a few people are ever going to understand and truly appreciate, but if you do its actually the most amazing this on the planet.

I've met two other people on this site who understand my love for him - Bella and Stella. If you don't know those two, you should. They're two of my all time favourite Mibbians and generally amazing people. Really, they're brilliant.

Image
That is a dance from an episode of The Mighty Boosh called Tundra. The whole of the first season is on Youtube if you're wondering. If you can't find it I'll link you if you're curious. Mr. Fielding is my man in red. He's the most brilliantly eccentric man on the planet. He wears a cape people, a cape. I'm yet to meet a person who hates him, because he's far too adorable.

Actually adorable.

--
Questions & Comment Swap
How many of you actually paid attention to my very 'teenage girl rant' up there, honestly? I'll give you cake, cyber cake. I'm starting a crack down on this 'cookies' business. I mean really guys? Cookies. It sounds so paedophilesque. You may as well just hop aboard the ship to black market candy. :|

Comment Swap is for this. Its a one-shot entitled 'How Could You Cry For Me?' Its an original if that matters to any of you, by the way.

Take this as your chance to get comments on the things you want them on but don't get them on. I'm not particularly fussed about the content as long as its not overly long, outragously explicit or contains incest.

To the two of you I didn't comment last time: I'm doing it now, my internet has been really funny for the past few days. I'm really sorry. D:<

Questions
- Have you had a good day?
- Anything exciting (eg. a concert) coming up soon.
- Who is your favourite band/musician?
- Have you seen them live? Would you like to?
- Favourite television show? Tell me something about it?

With all this negativity floating around Meebz, I'd just like to let you know how much you all mean to me. I don't care if I haven't spoke to you or I speak to you at great length every day, just you lot being here on this site. Its special, y'know? <3

Rachel.
January 16th, 2011 at 02:42am