Please Help? Novel Planning :D

I'm planning my novel (wow I feel pretentious) and need a spot of help.

I have a fair bit of information but I would like more and need to get as much as I can.

A bit about the book:

It is supposed to be more than one book, preferably a trilogy of some sort.

The first book follows the Jace Miller, a witch who attends boarding school (subject to extreme change because I feel this is way to "Harry Potter"). A new girl called Claire Denzel moves to his school and she starts to notice odd things. Her roommate is Jace's long time best friend Juliet Walter. Juliet, typically, is in love with Jace and knows a fair bit about his magical world. Then strange things start happening at the boarding school. Jace is worried, since he knows the origin of the problem; Omens (evil beings) from the other world have found a way through the protective barriers. The Angels are dying and the Royal Magical Family are betrayed by their sister. All except one dies. The Last Daughter is the youngest daughter and she is worried. The betrayal is blamed on an Angel, Ely, and he is stripped of his Angelic powers. He has seventeen days to get his affairs on Earth in order before he is sent to Limbo. He has seventeen days because he was turned into an Angel at the age of seventeen. Witches start getting kidnapped and the Last Daughter, Cassie, asks Ely for help. He says he will help in exchange for his Angel powers back. She agrees and he tells her of a ritual that "Awakens the Elementals". Elementals being the four true owners of the four basic elements.

Juliet is one, as is Claire. A fellow student, Bridget Baysworth, is badly burnt and sent to hospital. Claire doesn't understand how the girl suffered these burns and decides to ask. Bridget tells her about all these weird things happening around her and how terrified she is. Claire remembers hushed conversations and her own weird happenings. She walks in on Jace and Juliet performing some sort of rite and she gets scared and runs from the building. Jace and Juliet follow her. Claire gets kidnapped by some Omens and I should probably stop telling so much :D .

Anyway, so I need to know about wand woods and their cores.

Tell me what you know about angels, wicca, Grimoires, potion making and anything to do with the story of Cain and Able (I'm sort of twisting that story as the base).

For anyone who helps, they shall appear on my Thankyou page if the book ever gets published.

:D so yes, please help. I need more information because my library is all kinds of useless.

xox - dftba
January 16th, 2011 at 03:39am