I'm just a Rabbit-Hearted Girl

Heyyyyyyy residents of Mibba!
never got to say Happy New Year, so there you go:)

If you are a reader of my "journal" things on here, you know about my friend that "likes" me.
Well now he Loves me.
which is freaking me out!
How do I even BEGIN to respond to that????
You know how you see all those movies about how one person says they love the other and that person has a whole Epiphany and realize they love them too, but that doesn't happen! and It didn't, so I ave NO idea what to do.
I mean he is one of my BEST friends, and I just don't see me and him that way.

He thinks that in some way I am scared to fall in love, and maybe I am because I never put myself out there for boys. I tried once and they went out with my best friend after I found out they liked me....and that does damage.
So yeah, maybe I am, but I seriously thought about this, and Cried, and thought some more, and still I see.....nothing.

I still want him as my friend, and he thinks we shouldn't be, that it would be better not to be.
Because we fight a lot these days and he "Decides" not to be my friend and then hurts my feelings and makes me cry and then apologizes the next day for hurting me. And this went on for a month.
But yeah it makes me cry that he says "i don't want to be your friend". no one has EVER said that to me, and it's like a slap to the face and makes me think I am a crappy friend.

His friends are saying "talk it out with her" or "Drop her, she isn't worth it"
and all My friends are saying "Drop him, you don't deserve to be treated like crap by him."
but I can't. He's one of my best friends.

So, if You're reading this and have ANY advice for me, please help!
January 16th, 2011 at 05:17am