Blossom I miss you... I love you. I'm so sorry.

My bulldog Blossom Kate died. She died because of me. I walked her and she kept being tired and everything and I wanted her to go home and I KILLED HER. I pushed her too hard. When she went home she had a seizure and we rushed her to a pet hospital... apparently all the FUCKIN lights kept going red... I had such bad luck. I stayed with her for 4- 6 hours hoping she'd be fine.. People walked in and out seeing me cry and scream.. my dad blamed it on me.. and I knew it was my fault. She barf and sneezed and pooped diarrhea everywhere. Then when the clock stroke 9:00 pm we had to bring her to the ER so she could be taken care of at night... When we drove on the freeway THE FUCKIN CONSTRUCTION ROAD BUILDERS had to pave the roads. We had to go the longer wave... and because of everything that happened my dad kept being stubborn. Then when we were in the parking lot, Blossom stopped breathing and.... she died.. She left alone. She looked up one last time and she stopped breathing... My mom thought she was fine but she wasn't. When my dad picked her up and rushed her into the ER... it was too late.. She stopped... her tongue stuck out... it started turning purple.. and she died.. She died.. I went hysterical.. I loved her so much. I really loved her.. I can't stop crying and remembering how painful it was to lose something you really loved. My beautiful dog, my baby girl. I am so sorry I pushed you to die. I didn't care for you enough... I didn't tell you how much I loved you enough.. and now that you left me my heart feels so empty and I feel so lost. I feel so regretful... when you died.. I went crazy.. I wanted to kill myself.. I begged the dog nurse to kill me. I went on the ground, I collapsed. Seeing you dead on the table hurt me so much... my heart hurts so much.. You were just a year old, your birthday was just last week.. You weighed 40 pounds. Your head was so soft, and you were so beautiful. You're eyes were so meaningful. Whenever I put my head down near your face you would always kiss (lick) me. When i walked you in the back your but kept swinging like you were dancing. I love that your nose is dry but you drool like there's no tomorrow... and you didn't live tomorrow.. I kissed you so much.. so much that your hair got into my mouth.. dad, mom, and I tried to so hard to help you live... but when you stopped breathing.... I couldn't cry.. I just lost my heart and... I don't think I can live anymore. I begged someone that I would sacrifice my life for yours. I LOVE YOU!... I am so sorry....

Rest in Peace... I love you.. I will never forget you. Please stay in my heart, Blossom.
January 16th, 2011 at 06:29am