Day 45 & 46

These past two days I hung out with my best friend.

Recently me and her went through a big hurdle and we're doing great now, so I'm happy to hang out with her for the first time in a while with no problems.

We had a movie night, which was slightly depressing see it as that's how me and Tommy started to hang out, but our movie night was awesome. We sat with her turtle on the blankets and laughed a lot. We talked about our ex boyfriends and how I hate the feeling that someone is talking about me, possibly lying and making me seem like I was an asshole. Whether it's tommy himself or his friends I feel like that has definitely been a conversation, and it hurts to think about it.

The other night I got high for the first time, I felt like I was dying and the only thought that kept running through my head was what Tommy would do if he found out I died.

On another note, today, day 46, we bought Just Dance two and played it at my aunts house, we had a girl's day, went to get our nails done, and I was actually able to look at someone and say they were cute. When the thought came out of my mouth to my friend at first I wanted to vomit, but then I said to myself, maybe this will help me get over it. I'll just say out loud every time I see someone cute.

Work tomorrow at 10 am ...
January 17th, 2011 at 04:04am