Grr

Don't you just hate it when your friend blames you for starting a fight?

Like, I was talking to her and, as kind of a joke, I put my status on myyearbook as "feels betrayed". I did this because a while ago she had told me that "she only added people she trusted on facebook." and then I go to her profile on facebook and see that she added two people in our class that aren't even our friends.
So yea, I was a LITTLE upset about it, and when I explained this to her, she started getting all bi---y about it, telling me it was stupid to be upset and that she had "forgotten to tell me about her mom giving her permission to have one". And then she added them, and like, Facebook tells you when you still have friend requests waiting every time you sign on and I know that I added her before them, so of course, and apparently she "forgot I had added her", though she sees it every time I go on, I'm sure.

But yea, that sounds like I was upset about it, but I really wasn't that upset until she blew every thing out of proportion and saying that it was stupid for me to get upset, even after I told her I really wasn't that upset, and now she's saying she's not going to be my friend anymore because of something this stupid, because apparently I "yelled at her for nothing" when she's actually the one that started yelling at me. I seriously wasn't upset until she started yelling at me.

So, do you think I'm in the wrong just because I was a LITTLE upset about the beggining part and that she had rights to yell at me?
January 17th, 2011 at 02:27pm