Manga, Randomness, and a Note to my Readers :)

1/2 Prince.

Does that ring a bell to any manga freaks out there like me? (Well, technically, it's a Chinese Manhua or however you spell it, but same idea). Well, if not, here's the main gist of it that I get (now, when I'm starting chapter 11):

Okay, there's a girl and her twin brother (I can't remember their names right now) and he buys the Virtual Reality game "Second Life" for them to play. They have a mini-argument about how she'll have it easier because girl characters will always get help and such from male characters, and so when she's creating her character, she decides to become the first cross-gender player (and probably the only one...). The GM there basically makes all the decisions on what the character looks like, and then names it herself, so basically the main character didn't really have a say in her own character, other than that it was going to be a male elf....sooooo, he turned out to be a bishie.

Read it. It's the most hilarious gender bender ever - and I'm not even through Chapter 11, like I said. And there's blood! That just makes it that much better, lol.

For randomness: On facebook yesterday, I had a convo with a guy I barely know and a friend of mine who thinks she's a guy (don't ask) and it was EPIC. About different anime and manga and then a plot for me and the guy i don't even really, really know (but the friend knows him) to get kicked out of break time. At first the plan was wal mart, but Wal-mart is practically the only place to go where we live, so when he gets back from Texas we may or may not make a pretend scene at break time and get kicked out just for the hell of it.

Note to my Readers:

I'm really sorry if my updates seem rushed or short or anything lately. I just kind of...get lazy because I don't want to do all my school work (bleh, honors classes...) and when I DO do my homework, I'm too lazy to work on my stories, so they updates are becoming more sporadic and I am really, really sorry!!!

I hate my Junior year in high school. >.<

Anyway, thanks for reading this random, almost pointless blurb. XD
January 17th, 2011 at 07:15pm