sisters. cant live with them, cant live without them

so i have two younger sisters. one is 14 and the other is 13. i love them both dearly. i usually get along really well with the 14 year old. but recently she's been acting like a royal freaking bitch.
it's all because she's a freshman on the high school varsity cheerleading team and recently started dating this kid. he's a nice kid and I'm glad she dating him rather than her ex who was a major douche bag who did and sold drugs. nice, right?
well ever since she started dating her new bf she's become a lot bitchier and acts like she's the freaking queen of sheeba or something. she always finds a way to rub it in my face that she's had two bf's and i've had none.... did i mention I'm 19? I'm not ugly or anything but I'm definitely not super model gorgeous. and its really starting to irk me.
over the weekend i went to my best friends surprise party and my sister's best friend was there. (they're sisters) i ended up sleeping over. well i took my earrings before i fell asleep. the next morning when i left i forgot to grab my earrings. so i emailed my sisters friend to bring them to school and give them to my sister and she said ok. so i asked my sister if she could make sure she saw her friend in school and get my earrings for me. she then went on this huge schpeel about how she never sees her in school and was all attitudy about it. so i said fine what ever. so i emailed her friend to just hold them for the next time i see them and told her the whole story and she was like, "i see her every morning. so i don't know what she's talking about."
i hate that freaking bitch so much. she treats me like I'm the freaking younger sister and she's the older one. and it ticks me off.
this is gonna sound so childish right now but i don't even care. i always tell my parents about how she treats me and all they say is "you use to act the exact same way." thats totally freaking bullshit. i never acted like my sister when i was her age. they always put her on a pedestal because she's a cheerleader. which is sooo freaking cliche. i did softball and cheerleading my entire life. they never put me in the All Star cheer leagues. they never signed me up for cheer camp or softball camp. and the minute i decided not to try out for cheerleading my freshman year of high school they completely, like, gave up on me.
i played softball for 3 years in high school. it would've been four but i messed up my knee junior year. out of the three years of softball i played they came to a total of 10 maybe 15 games all together. but usually they weren't there.
i honestly can not wait till i can finally move out of this house and go far away.

sorry for my pathetic rant but i had to get it out before i did something that i would regret and would get me in trouble.
January 18th, 2011 at 06:18am