Why?

Why do I cry when there is nothing to cry about? Just seeing someone happier than me, someone I used to be happy with seemingly ripped from my heart and put into another's arms... Why did that have to happen? I showed him all of the affection I could muster, even told him that I loved him, and yet he took it for granted, kissed me even before letting all of that burn away. I guess first love was never to last, but it's hurts to know that he never shared my feelings and only used me as a tool to cure his confusion and raise mine. Why did he have to go? I feel so empty without his company, his smile that still reflects within my mind, his voice that I still hear in my head, his perfect face that I can picture flawlessly within my memory, and the sweet sound of his smooth guitar that still rings through my ears. Those feelings never left me, but I wonder does he think those things about me... Ever? I want to know what he regrets about meeting me, if he has any. I know something was there... A liking, a fondness, but never a love. I knew it but I went for it anyways. Was it me being stupid and blind? Or was it him sucking all of my love up and throwing it away? What had made me like this? I can't stop thinking about him, he is always there.

Please tell me Nick I want to know, why do I always cry when you are in my mind?
January 18th, 2011 at 09:34am